Terms and Conditions
The General Conditions and Instructions for use of the Nutrition Navigator Plus Service
1. Introductory provisions
General Conditions and Instructions for use of the NUTRITION NAVIGATOR PLUS service(hereinafter “General Conditions of use”) apply for all users of the service (for both Web service and mobile application) and determine rules and conditions of the NUTRITION NAVIGATOR PLUS service(hereinafter “Service”).
The Service provider is NUGUFIT ltd, Kemp House 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, UK registered in the Companies House, UK, Reg. Nr. 10686167, (hereinafter “Service provider”).
2. The presentation of the Service
The Service provider enables its users to fill out various data and measurements in order to calculate the optimal nutrition intake. The Service provider would like to emphasize that the Service is for information purposes only and serves as an informative tool for healthy living. All data received by the user is merely informative and in no way represents, substitutes, or helps to diagnose health condition or even substitute treatment itself.
2.1. The duration of the Service
The Service starts on May 31, 2017 and is terminated with the withdrawal by the Service provider.
3. User status
User status is obtained by getting familiar with and accepting General Conditions of use and with registration, which is done according to the rules of the Service.
The user can be any person older than 18 years of age. People under the age of 18 can use the Service only with the consent of their legal guardians.
The Service, accessible at www.nugufit.com, can be used by all users with access to the internet. The Nutrition Navigator Plus mobile application (hereinafter “Mobile application”) can only be used on smart phones by users/subscribers on networks where data connection is enabled.
4. Service manuals
4.1. Applying for the service
The user can apply for the Service by downloading the Nutrition Navigator Plus mobile application from mobile stores (Google Play, App Store, etc.), creating a user account, becoming familiar with General Conditions of use and confirming his or her agreement.
4.2. User Account Deactivation
The user deactivates his user account by sending an e-mail with the inscription “Deactivation” on email@example.com.
5. The NUTRITION NAVIGATOR service price list
The use of the basic Nutrition Navigator package is free.
Sent messages and transferred data are charged according to the price list of the user’s telecommunication service provider.
The use of mobile applications is also possible abroad with the appropriate network, but data transfer is charged according to data transfer price list for abroad.
Any message sent to the user by the Service provider is free of charge for the user.
6. Privacy and protection of personal data
The Service provider is bound to attentively and in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia protect all personal data of users, who by using the Service allow the Service provider to collect, handle, and store personal data for the purposes of the Service, statistical, and scientific research purposes.
Sensitive personal data will be while processed and stored protected to prevent access to unauthorized people, except in case, if the user publishes his or hers personal data without obvious or explicit intent to limit the purpose of use.
The Service provider reserves the right to store data on the user’s computer in form of a cookie or similar files with the aim of adjusting the web portal to the user’s needs.
The Service provider has settled all material and moral copyrights regarding the contents it will offer within the Service and explicitly forbids all third parties to misuse, forward, broadcast, and photocopy any images, videos, logotypes, and other contents which are part of the Service.
The user is privy to and accepts that:
– the Service is informative, and all data received by the user is merely informative and in no way represents, substitutes, or helps to diagnose health condition or even substitute treatment itself. The Service provider advises the user to turn to authorized institutions and service providers for medical and other recommendations;
– he or she guarantees and exclusively bears the responsibility that all submitted data is correct and accurate. Service provider bears no responsibility in any case for any implication that the user might suffer;
– he or she is exclusively responsible for all data located on the portal or mobile application, if he or she in any way forwards, discloses, etc. it. Service provider bears no responsibility for any content exchanged between users;
– he or she bears full responsibility for suitable protection of all data on the devices (e.g. hard drive, mobile phone, tablet computer, and others), Service provider is not responsible for any kind of damage in case of losing these data, and is not responsible for the Service not functioning in case of user’s equipment (computer, mobile phone) being technically inadequate;
– the Service provider is committed to abide by all statutory provisions on the protection of personal data, however, the Service and the transfer of other data is not completely and absolutely safe and reliable;
– the Service provider cannot guarantee user`s complete satisfaction with the Service, and cannot guarantee equal conditions with factors he does not have control of;
– the Service provider cannot guarantee the Service’s functioning in cases of network outage, power outage, or other technical faults that could temporarily interrupt the Service’s functioning, and bears no responsibility for cases of force majeure;
– the Service provider shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to improper use of the Service.
The Service provider is responsible for resolving complaints regarding the proper functioning of the Service. In case of justified complaints the Service provider is bound to abolish them within a reasonable time and notify the user about it.
The provider of telecommunication services resolves solely the complaints that regard the functioning of the telecommunication provider’s network and service payment. Such complaints must be sent by the user in written form to the telecommunication service provider’s complaints department.
If the user addresses complaints related to the telecommunication provider to the Service provider, they will be return to user.
All other complaints are resolved by:
Industrijska 5, Kromberk, 5000 Nova Gorica
Complaints and contact number: +386 5 330 57 71
Working hours: Mon-Fri from 9am to 3pm CET, except on non-working days.
10. Changes in General Conditions of use
Changes in the General Conditions of use will be promptly posted on the website.
If the user does not agree with the changes in General Conditions of use, he must notify the Service provider before changes come into effect and deactivate his account, as stated in the service manual. Maintaining the account means that the user agrees with changes in General Conditions of use and privies with them.
All users violating General Conditions of use and applicable legislative and statutory regulations will be excluded from the Service by the Service provider without prior notification.
The contract is stored at the Service provider; access to it is available with user’s prior written announcement to the Service provider. The contract is written in Slovene, however, the use of the Service is available in Slovene and English.
General Conditions of use were originally written in Slovene. In case of doubt about the original text and translation, the Slovene version is valid.
In case customers will not be able to resolve conflicts consensually, the agreed upon use of Slovenian law and the court of the Republic of Slovenia in Nova Gorica have jurisdiction over the settlement of disputes.
By using the Service, the user of the service expressly agrees with and confirms General Conditions of use, posted on www.nugufit.com.
By approving these General Conditions of use, the user explicitly agrees with all conditions regarding the Service and states that he or she is fully privy to all data under Article 43 b. of the applicable Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as ZVPot).
The period of data validity is according to the Article 43.b, Paragraph 1, Section 8. ZVPot bound to the valid General Conditions of use that are published on the www.nugufit.com website.
The user is bound to either print or save the currently valid General Conditions of use and keep them throughout the use of the Service.
Service provider reserves the right to terminate access to the Service for maintenance or upgrading purposes.